Friday, September 7, 2012

Education

I think there is no extent in education because it's very valuable without education you can't really go anywhere. It's giving in and getting out, what I mean is that the more education you have the more places you'll get. Education is everywhere it's needed everywhere, it will follow you everywhere and it changes your life because you come to this world without any knowledge and you don't know anything and as you grow you grow in education. There's not one day that goes by that you don't learn anything. They say "Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself " (John Dewey).

To me education is everything because I know that I can't get anywhere without it. I try my best in school so I can get into a good college. The way I've seen people react about education are giving there all and slacking off. The reason I see people slack off is because they just don't care anymore but once they realize it, it's to late to do something to change it because they either failed to many classes, go to continuation school. I wish that students knew what they had, so they could value it more. I also see it as us being the future of the world because we are.The older people in this world won't be here 20-30 years from now because it's going to be our turn to do something about this world. It can change in many ways or stay the same but there can be so many changes it just takes time because time is money and time is change.

1 comment: