A hero to me is someone who strives for happiness for others, always being there for one another, and not being all about attention. Someone is straight from the heart and always wanting the best for others.
My hero is my mom. She is my hero because she has been through it all. She is the one that tells me what is right and what's wrong. She always wants what is best for me. I see her as my hero because she has a lot of guts to do things but not the one that would put herself out there like hero's in movies. The only people she would ever stand up for are her kids, lucky me I'm one of the four. She inspires me to do my best because she went through a lot of things in life that made us who we are to this day. The motivation she gives me I can't get from anyone else because the relationship we have is unexplainable. Edward Bloom was so in love with Sandra Tempelton he did the impossible to be with her and that's how i see the relationship i have with my mom that I would do anything to see my mom happy, like she would with me. She isn't like Master Legend or Mr. Extreme that spend everyday trying to save lives and wonder around the streets at night because like I said her kids are her happiness and she watches over us at home. When me or my sister do something we aren't suppose to, she is always there and doesn't loose hope in us.
Another hero I have is my sister. She is like my inspiration because I learn so much from her. She motivates me to do better when I'm breaking down. Me and her have this relationship where no one I mean no one can understand. We never keep anything from each other, and when times are tough were always there for each other. I feel like since she's the first child she gets life more than I do. She's a hero to me because she's someone I can go to for anything. She helps me learn from her expierences. Like Edward Bloom, he did whatever it took to get Sandra, I would do anything for my sister. She's different from your ordinary heros because her strive is to always have a great unity with family.
That's really nice. I like th balnce between the two; one's there to protect, and one is there to guide with experience. It sounds like you're lucky to have such nice people in your life.
ReplyDeleteAww you have a good relationship with them.
ReplyDelete