The google search strategies that helped me the most was in the time range it was posted and "not yet visited". They cut down things that change most of the search. For example, when I used the not yet visited it opened like a whole new page i didn't review and found on of my answers like that and when I selected within the year it gave me better results. The one I didn't really find helpful was when I used "-" the minus sign because it didn't really do anything gave me same results, so wasn't useful in anyway. They were all knew to me, regardless I learned something new so it helps knowing this. I will apply them in all I can because it is a big help for me. I'm planning to use it more than anything because it does make a difference and especially not knowing this before makes me want to use it more since it narrows a lot of things down.
No comments:
Post a Comment