Time Logged: 2 hours
Total Time: 4 hours
Date: Jan 30,2013
Today I was put to file and go through a lot of the patients files. I had to go through them and read there situations to learn more about the patients and what situations people come in to see Dr.Cheng. On one of the files I went through one of the patients was in an accident and he hurt himself really bad. He has been seeing Dr. Cheng for a couple months. He's been getting better in time but the pain is still there. From the file i learned that he's a janitor and has to be on employment due to his injury. There were other files where people fell down the stairs and injured there back. Some people don't see him for their back they see him for other reasons. It could either be pain on the legs, arms, neck and he just adjusts it. It's interesting finding out what patients go through.
No comments:
Post a Comment