Wednesday, May 1, 2013
2/04/2013
Time Logged: 3 hours
Total Time: 7 hours
Date: February 4, 2013
On this day I got the chance to witness my mentor be with one of his patients and he did the back adjustment. He did a physical first which was made the patient touch toes, see if they could do stretches, and than came the SOAP (Subjective Objective Assessment Plan) procedure. After he got all the information he needed and figured what the patient needed he than did the modifications to the patient. He payed them on the bed and did the adjustments as needed. My goal for the day was to ask how the patient felt and if the adjustments did make him/she feel better. I found out that after the adjustment was being done whatever the situation was, they felt more confident about themselves. The adjustments were so quick to do but somewhat painful. I saw that some patients were in a lot of pain but once the doctor was done they felt way better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment