Wednesday, May 15, 2013

February 11, 2013

Time Logged: 3 hours
Total Time: 13 hours
Date: February 11, 2013

On this day, I continued making those holiday cards for my mentor because I wasn't going to finish in one day. I learned that everything has time and patience and can't be rushed because then things don't come out the way you want them too! It is important to do things right and not in a rush matter. The clue is to show time and effort was put in them if not there's no point in doing the cards. When I did the cards me and my mentor would talk about his career. He would always test me on asking what a chiropractor was because I always thought it was like physical theraphy but it wasn't even close! His career path was a lot and to know he made it so far and knowing that he loves his job is inspirational. That's what motivates me, knowing that there are so many opportunities out there and not many take advantage of them! On this day I gained a lot more knowledge on chiropractors.

No comments:

Post a Comment