Time Logged: 3 hours
Total Time: 10 hours
Date: February 6, 2013
On this day I was put to make holiday cards saying thank you to all his patients. I learned that in the process of being a chiropractor that you always have to make yourself look good to get patients back in to get seen. Sending a postcard reminds them that he still at their services. My goal was to know why he did this. He told me that everyone has a way of doing something to get patients back in and his way is by making holiday cards and sending a magnet with his information. He does them really early due to the fact that he has over 1,000 patients and it takes a long time to do. I also learned that keeping in touch with patients shows how much interest there is to them, a way of showing that he still cares about them! I personally would've never thought people did things like that. Or even take the time to do all that for patients. A lot of people don't notice these things until you are the one doing it.
No comments:
Post a Comment