Thursday, May 16, 2013

02/20/2013

Time Logged: 4 hours
Total Time: 22 hours
Date: February 20 ,2013

On this day I was put to continue organizing files and this time I had to take the files out of the folder and organize them in a precise way. Some files were bigger than others and the bigger files gave me more interest to read because it was due to all the injuries. As I read the files there was a precise one that I will never forget about, it was about a car accident and a year after the patient went through another car accident he always had to get himself seem. It was so ironic to me because 2 accidents in less than a year was just sad. It was an old file so I'm guessing by now he's better but his pain rate was higher than an 8 and he was a custodian so it was hard for him to manage himself. I learned that we haven't to appreciate what we have because no one values the good stuff anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment